Streamline all acquisitions or transfers with a maximum degree of efficiency and safety
Putting together a commercial or industrial development can be a difficult process. GIT has the team in place to assist in making your project a success.
From one-time deals to the most complex multiple-lot developments, we make sure your deals stay on track and get to the closing table. We anticipate problems and help you realize the highest return on your investment.
Title and Escrow
Our title services include preliminary title reports, title insurance, escrow and closing services.
With offices near every major development in the Chicagoland area, our team of highly mobile experts can expedite even the most complex real estate transactions. So you can rest assured that we’ll be where you need us, when you need us.
Development and construction projects must be handled by experienced professionals. Whether you are building a single family home or the most complex commercial transaction on multiple parcels, our team offers you the peace of mind that your transaction will be completed with the highest level of professionalism and within your defined timeframes.
Portfolio of Recent Projects
- Parkside of Old Town – $100 million redevelopment of the former Cabrini Green housing project
- Wilson Yards development – $151 million redevelopment of former CTA bus yard with a construction escrow
- O’Hare Expansion project – Title insurance and searches on various parcels
- 29 South LaSalle Street – 216 Rental Units/ Building Rehab/ $50 Million
- Westhaven Park – $30.8 million redevelopment including ground lease and TIF financing
- Clybourn 1200 Chicago Ave – 84 Unit Mixed Use/ New Construction/ $42 Million
- South Loop Condo Conversion – $96 million
- River North Condo Conversion – $150.7 million
- 1411 South Michigan – 220 Units/ New Construction/ $52 Million
- Loft Condominium Retail Development – $50 million with construction escrow
- Turano Bakery Plant – $19 million revenue bond financing
- Near North Side – 950 unit Condo Conversion/ $308 million in end unit sales
- 3600 N Halsted – 84 Unit/ LBGT Sr. Affordable Housing/ $23 Million